Subject: Re: Newtek BBS News: Flyer Audio Conversion - Prowave
From: [email-masked] (Mike Harlock)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 04:00:31

Hi Conlee,,

> >
> >[Message from NewTek Tech Support BBS]
> >
> >From: CHUCK                            -To-: ALL
> >Subj: ProWave "Audio Black Box"        Area: Vendor's Cor
> >
> >When combined with the AD516, this adds powerful audio editing capabilities
> >to the Flyer.  Simply mix down your audio to a pair of audio tracks, and
> >Audio Black Box digitally converts them to one stereo Flyer audio clip.
> >
> >Audio Black Box is available at an introductory price of $49.95 ($3.00
> >shipping and handling), and can be ordered from ProWave (800) 930-2646.
> >
> 
> This would be _great_ except that to my knowledge the AD516 is no longer 
> available.  Am I wrong?

But lots of people still have them, no?  At least one of my friends does
(borrowed it from him on occasion too, love the thing)

Plus they didn't just make it for the 516, they listed all the other image
conversion capabilities as well, making it useful for internet related
audio applications...(.au, etc)

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  [email-masked] (Mike Harlock)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---